From: spaces-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:spaces-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: lördag 2 februari 2008 00:16
To: Developer discussions for the Spaces project
Subject: Re: [spaces-dev] Check in

Maria,
The Eclipse project standard is to use org.eclipse.spaces.* for all our packages and if other projects follow the same rules (and they do), then we won't ever have any naming conflicts. So you should use org.eclipse.spaces.filesystem.xdrive and org.eclipse.spaces.provider.xdrive.

- Bjorn

--
[end of message]

Back to the top