From: spaces-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:spaces-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Vazquez, Maria
Sent: fredag 1 februari 2008 22:10
To: spaces-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [spaces-dev] Check in

Hi All!
We are finished with the code for the EFS implementation, the
XdriveSpaceProvider and the tests for both.
We are now just debugging things to make sure it all works.
Where do I check in the EFS implementation stuff?
I have it in org.eclipse.filesystem.xdrive, so since it is not under
spaces, I wasn't sure where it should be checked in.
Until then I won't check in the org.eclipse.spaces.provider.xdrive
either so it doesn't break everything.

Thanks,
maria vazquez
senior software engineer