[spaces-dev] spaces rev 8688

In this revision:

The Publishing Wizard is now behaving as it should. It selects operations suitable for the combination of resource and space that are selected and chains to the publishing wizard provided in a plugin for the selected publishing operation.

The Update Site Publishing wizard is also now behaving as it should. It is possible to add update sites, or use update sites already added to the space. A finish operation runs the publishing job.

Work remains on testing the running of the publishing job itself.

We decided to leave out the “test aspect” of publishing sites for now as this functionality is not really needed for Eclipse Con. If there is time we can return to it. (Hence, there is no checkbox for “test” in the wizard, as it is somewhat unclear exactly how this should work).

To run this, include latest spaces, in the context menu for a resource (a plugin project), select Spaces > Publish, and step through the wizard.

Regards

- henrik

Back to the top