[spaces-dev] Publishing Wizardry checked in...

Hi,

After having spent a couple of days learning how to write Eclipse UI (what Wizards can’t do, how to get a ListView to scroll and update dynamically,

that you should not always read the documentation literally J, how to use data binding, and why it does not help with trees),

I am now quite happy with the result – it became more than just an experiment – and I have checked it in.

The final stretch is still missing – I need to add the Wizard that manages the settings for the UpdateSitePublishingOperation, and then launch the result.

I hope that I can have that ready by end of tomorrow, but it may take an additional day since it involves some APIs that I have not experienced with.

To try the wizard, over a Java Plugin Project, select “Spaces > Publish” and step through the wizard. You should be able to add a local space using the wizard, select it, and see one available publishing operation.

Regards

- henrik

Back to the top