[spaces-dev] Some new OSGi publishing stuff checked in.

Hi,
I checked in my OSGi style operation selector with associated IPublishingOperation and a Job. The job compiles a bundle and at present it uses the Buckminster PDE extension to do it. I added the needed plug-ins to the spaces feature.

In order to use this, you will need a very recent version of Buckminster. Either in your workspace or installed in your IDE. Older versions will yield warnings (@Override that doesn't override) and it will not function correctly. You will need the Buckminster core feature of no later version then 0.3.0.r08428. It was recently uploaded so it might not have gotten to all the mirrors just yet.

Once it's installed, you can obtain all spaces stuff into your workspace using this cquery:

http://www.eclipse.org/spaces/queries/spaces.cquery

Just click on File -> Open a Component Query. Then enter the URL. The editor opens. Click on "Resolve and Materialize". All needed plug-ins should end up in our workspace.

- thomas

Back to the top