[spaces-dev] SVN or CVS?

Given that the Subversive project is the official Eclipse subversion interface and that the Subversive project makes use of some GPL code, which is a no-no, the Subversive project is currently held up in the Eclipse IP review. I suggest that we switch to working with CVS until the Subversive legal issues are resolved. Specifically, since the next thing we are working on is "Share...", we should Share to a CVS server for now.

Thoughts?

Back to the top