Re: [soc-dev] Late intro

Already responded

On Sat, Mar 30, 2024, 8:21 AM Djeudjam Verane via soc-dev <soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm Verane DJEUDJAM, and I'm excited to join the Eclipse Foundation soc mailing list. I'm currently an OMSCS student at Georgia Tech, I'm based in Cameroon (Central Africa) and I juggle being a mom of three with my studies!

While I'm new to the world of open source, I'm eager to learn and contribute. I have experience working on programming projects in Java, C/C++, Python, and web development (HTML/CSS/_javascript_) with remote teams using git. Thus,
I have a strong understanding and working knowledge of Git, Github, HTML, CSS.

I'm particularly interested in the project on
Modernize Eclipse Cargo Tracker Documentation. So far I have familiarized myself with Eclipse Cargo Tracker app documentation and codebase (wikis included), have learned about AsciiDoc/Antora and investigated the official Jakarta Tutorial (and associated repos) codebase.

I have already developed a draft of my proposal. I'd love to learn more about the project and see how I can potentially contribute.

Please @
Reza Rahman don't know if i'm missing out something here, is there a mandatory requirement to submit a PR as a prerequisite for the application?

Thanks for having me!

--
Verane DJEUDJAM

Business Analyst / IT Consultant