Re: [soc-dev] Late intro

Already responded elsewhere.

From: soc-dev <soc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Djeudjam Verane via soc-dev <soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2024 10:52 PM
To: soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Djeudjam Verane <dverane08@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [soc-dev] Late intro

Hi everyone! I'm Verane DJEUDJAM, and I'm excited to join the Eclipse Foundation soc mailing list. I'm currently an OMSCS student at Georgia Tech, I'm based in Cameroon (Central Africa) and I juggle being a mom of three with my studies!

While I'm new to the world of open source, I'm eager to learn and contribute. I have experience working on programming projects in Java, C/C++, Python, and web development (HTML/CSS/_javascript_) with remote teams using git. Thus,
I have a strong understanding and working knowledge of Git, Github, HTML, CSS.

I'm particularly interested in the project on
Modernize Eclipse Cargo Tracker Documentation. So far I have familiarized myself with Eclipse Cargo Tracker app documentation and codebase (wikis included), have learned about AsciiDoc/Antora and investigated the official Jakarta Tutorial (and associated repos) codebase.

I have already developed a draft of my proposal. I'd love to learn more about the project and see how I can potentially contribute.

Please @
Reza Rahman don't know if i'm missing out something here, is there a mandatory requirement to submit a PR as a prerequisite for the application?

Thanks for having me!

--
Verane DJEUDJAM

Business Analyst / IT Consultant