Re: [soc-dev] SOC-Guidance | Project proposal: Improve Buildship project and classpath generation

Le mer. 6 mars 2024 à 22:11, ndacyayisenga noah via soc-dev <soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hey all!

@Maria I would like to know the requirements for submitting a gsoc proposal under the eclipse foundaton. Is there anything specific I need to do?. Possibly sample pull requests, code reviews or anything you expect from me before I submit the gsoc proposal?

It depends on the project. Check out the project ideas list, get in touch with possible mentors if an idea sounds interesting to you. The possible mentors should be able to provide guidance.