Re: [soc-dev] SOC-Guidance | Project proposal: Improve Buildship project and classpath generation

Hey all!

@Maria I would like to know the requirements for submitting a gsoc proposal under the eclipse foundaton. Is there anything specific I need to do?. Possibly sample pull requests, code reviews or anything you expect from me before I submit the gsoc proposal?