[soc-dev] Resources for open source projects

Hi,

I am Ravi K, B.Tech computer science and engineering graduate. I am interested in learning and contributing to open source projects. I have researched and found your company where I would like to start my contributions.

I was wondering whether you can suggest some resources so that I can learn new technologies that you have used in your projects. Also can you assign or suggest some good first issues for starters.

Thanks and Regards,
Ravi K

Back to the top