[soc-dev] GSoC - Eclipse 4diac

Hello All!

My name is Jan Holzweber and i am one of Google Summer of Coding participants. I am working togehter with the Eclipse 4diac project. My GSoC-Project is, to stabilize and improve the Dynamic Type Loader (DTL) of the Eclipse 4diac IDE.

I have created an entry in the Eclipse 4diac wiki, where i track all of my progress during the project. Furthermore, as the Eclipse 4diac project is using Bugzilla and Gerrit, i have an overview of bugs, which functions as a current To-Do list.

I hope you all enjoy their time as much as i do, working together with all the people from Eclipse and Eclipse 4diac. :)

Cheers,
Jan

Back to the top