Re: [soc-dev] For reviewing proposal idea for GSoC

Hi,

Besides working on Support for snippet syntax ticket. I am willing to work on these issues :-

- To complete Markdown rendering

- To solve stability issue caused while implementing StreamConnectionProvider

- To optimize the timeout durations for language server init

Till now, i planned to utilize 7 weeks time for 'support for snippet syntax' and rest 5 weeks to solve other issues.

Thanks