Re: [soc-dev] All mentor evaluations are in

Hello,

I would also like to post my project summary. My name is Pavel and my project page located here

Generally, we almost done with the initial version of the API and implementation. The things we would like to focus on now is writing documentation, making a sample application, which will demonstrate how the developed client can be used in practice, and, finally, blogging about it. So, after that, we think that someone will start to use it and share feedback/report issues/request features/doing anything else.

Best wishes,
Pavel