Re: [soc-dev] All mentor evaluations are in

Hi Wayne,

Where would you like students to send this summary? To this list?

Thanks,
Thomas

I'm happy to report that all mentor evaluations were completed. Thank you very much for making that happen.

I was, frankly, a little concerned about my own ability to chase people down while I was at EclipseCon France last week. So, again, thank you very much to all of our mentors for getting it done.

Can each of the students participating please give us a short (i.e. a couple of sentences; this should only take two minutes of your time) summary of your progress?

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton