[soc-dev] GSOC 2018 | Vignesh M

Greeting!!
I am Vignesh M (https://vigneshm.com), 3rd Year CS, New Delhi

I am a Full Stack Web Developer (https://vigneshm.com/resume) who builds excellent modern web apps, with specialization in _javascript_ & Python. I have been working with many startups for about two years, helping them build their ideas into products.

I am a Sport Coder, Tech speaker & Workshops Mentor. My 5hr long 'Getting started and advancing with ReactJs' Workshop (https://github.com/vigzmv/Into-the-ReactJs) is my best one. Coach at RGSOC. Mentor at Codementor.io (https://www.codementor.io/vigzmv). A hackathons Hacker. Won, Organized and Mentored many Hackathons. Open Source Maintainer at React-Boilerplate (https://github.com/react-boilerplate/react-boilerplate) and Contributor at DuckDuckGo ( https://github.com/duckduckgo).

I have now figured out that I want to make my career dedicated to open source. I want to be a full-time open source contributor/maintainer, building cool and useful projects for the community along with the community. GSOC will be a very good start for me and I want to give back to the community by dedicating my summer to it.

I am interested in working on the Idea: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2018_Ideas#Eclipse_Hono:_Web_frontend_for_device_registry as I have a lot of experience with frontend and full stack web development.

I am ready to discuss it with the mentors.

Thanks!

Vignesh M

www.vigneshm.com

Back to the top