[soc-dev] Personal introduction and project of interest.

Hi Eclipse Community,

I'm Smit, from India. Currently, I'm pursuing my bachelors in Computer Science, in the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara.

I've explored various areas of Java and I feel that I'm capable enough to contribute to the Eclipse Foundation this year via the Google Summer of Code.

The project that I'm specifically interested in, is 'Dynamic Dialogs' in the Eclipse Advanced Scripting Environment (EASE). I'm familiar with the quality of the API required for the purpose, but do need further clarity on its contents (apart from what's on the Ideas Page). It would be really pleasing if someone could shed some more light on this area.

Hoping to hear back soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Smit Rajput

Back to the top