[soc-dev] Self into and help needed with project / submitting idea.

Hi Eclipse community,

My name is Varun and I am interested in Gsoc at Eclipse Foundation. I am pursuing Integrated B.Tech (Computer Science) and M.Tech (software engineering) from Gautam Buddha University, India. Currently I am in 4th year of the programme.

I have intermediate experience in application development (android, Desktop & web), and am currently working on classification algorithms.

Here is my portfolio: https://varun-garg.github.io/Portfolio/

Project that I am most interested is Eclipse OMR.

I have somewhat knowledge of compiler design and general programming languages. (My lab work)

I went through components of project  and got a brief idea of how it works. I was able to build it on my system and ran the tests on given example. (one of them failed and I am looking into it).

I also started investigating given ideas. It would be great if someone could explain how to get started with the code, example how can I go through GC code?  (for Valgrind support)

Regards

Varun Garg

Back to the top