[soc-dev] Improve Eclipse flux project

Hi

I am 3rd year undergraduate from university of peradeniya. I'm so inerested in this project because it has different taste when considering other projects.

I am very passionate with eclipse projects.It was dream for me to be a part of this community.But this summer brought me the chance.

I'm so good with mobile and web platforms.c Js with angular java python are my skills. Im so adaptable for new technology so i think i can bring this project to some level and contribute opesource culture.

Can you give me path which i should follow and some more brief idea about this project.