Re: [soc-dev] EMF Forms goes AngularJS: A web-based editor for UI schemata

Hi,

there is no specific API to load UI schemata. It is to be discussed, where schemata are loaded from. A simple first version could be to just enable an upload. A more soffisticated version could diretcly connect to GitHub and get the files from there.
The user should finally get the modified UI schema. If it has been uploaded before, a download would be fine. If we can manage to integrate with GitHub, it would be cool to commit the changes.

Best regards

Jonas