[soc-dev] Project EASE: Add support to sign and verify scripts

Hi Christian Pontesegger,

I am a third year undergraduate from Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I am interested in contribute to the project "Add support to sign and verify script". I am working on a project which give AS4(Applicability Statement 4) support. So I'm familiar with some security concepts and believe I can contribute for this project .
I would be grateful if you can advise me regarding how to proceed with this project.

Thank you
--
Dilshan kanchana
University of Moratuwa