[soc-dev] Interest in Eclipse SmartHome: Integrate with Google's Physical Web

Hello everyone,
         Myself Abhinav Kumar 3rd year Computer Science student from National Institute Of Technology, Srinagar. I looked into Eclipse Ideas page and found  SmartHome project quite interesting. I was following google physical web project and also apple IBeacon. I have knowledge of java ,networking and web development.
                                                 I am studying about OpenHab framework,local dns and global beacon. I really like to work on this project.So before jumping into it I want to know what else I should learn and get experience about this project.
Thank You

Abhinav Kumar

Back to the top