[soc-dev] Interest in Eclipse SmartHome with Physical Web

Dear Developers,
      I am Jian Guo second year student of University of Science and Technology. I am familiar with Java, Android Development. I found the Eclipse SmartHome : Integrate with Google's Physical Web in your idea page and I think it interesting. I have installed some demo apps on my phone and it seems that I need some beacon hardware to develop.I would like to ask whether it is necessary to develop with beacons. What if I don't have such devices?
      Looking forward to your reply.

      Jian Guo

Back to the top