Re: [soc-dev] Google Summer of Code 2013 Ideas

Hello!

First you have to create an account here. Then you are allowed to edit the Wiki Page. With that you are able to add your information

If you need help with adding your Name and email address or you don't know how to edit a Wiki, please let me know.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,
Jelena Alter

Coordinator, Ecosystem Europe