Re: [soc-dev] Eclipse Foundation not in list of mentoring organizations of GSoC

I've spoken directly with the organizers. We are in. We are sorting out the problem that's preventing me from providing the information required to get on the list.

AFAICT either there's been some mistake on Google's part or I'm just too stupid to sort out how to enter the organization profile information.

Wayne