[soc-dev] Eclipse Foundation not in list of mentoring organizations of GSoC

Hi Wayne,

I thought Eclipse was willing to apply as mentoring organization for the Google Summer of Code.

But now I can't find the Eclipse Foundation on the recently published list of mentoring organizations [1]

Can you please comment?
Thanks,
Henrik

PS: I noticed a mismatch in the number of participating organizations given. On [1] I see 155 records (displayed at the very bottom of the page).
On two I read "180 participating organizations".
Is Eclipse only accidentally missing?

[1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/accepted_orgs/google/gsoc2012
[2] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012
--