[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[soa-pmc] Interested in repository / ECM integration ?
- From: Marc Dutoo <marc.dutoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 10:57:02 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:11.0) Gecko/20120327 Thunderbird/11.0.1
Greetings fellow SOA PMC members
At JWT, we're looking to integrate with SOA repositories, and we think
that integrating with document management solutions (ECM) would be a
first step that is very useful in design phase. So we're going to ask
the Eclipse RT PMC about the Apache Chemistry CMIS ECM client library,
which is currently in "waiting for PMC approval" phase of the IP process
at Eclipse RT.
* would anybody else in Eclipse SOA be also interested in a CMIS client ?
* other ideas ? (who to contact, or your project already has a CMIS
client, or other ways of integration...)