From: Marc Dutoo [mailto:marc.dutoo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 May 2012 10:57
To: SOA PMC mailing list; Mos, Adrian
Subject: Interested in repository / ECM integration ?

Greetings fellow SOA PMC members

At JWT, we're looking to integrate with SOA repositories, and we think that integrating with document management solutions (ECM) would be a first step that is very useful in design phase. So we're going to ask the Eclipse RT PMC about the Apache Chemistry CMIS ECM client library, which is currently in "waiting for PMC approval" phase of the IP process at Eclipse RT.

So :
* would anybody else in Eclipse SOA be also interested in a CMIS client ?
* other ideas ? (who to contact, or your project already has a CMIS
client, or other ways of integration...)

Best regards,
Marc

Back to the top