Re: [soa-iwg] Minutes of the SOA Initiative weekly update - March 17, 2010

In last week's meeting notes was this:

Oliver apologized for the delay in making the request to include ECF in the SOA IWG package, and will deliver the request today.

Any word on this? I don't see any notes/updates in today's meeting notes.

With EclipseCon and API freeze fast approaching...and releng planning needed I need to insist on speed. If nothing else, I need to know very soon when a decision will be made.

thanks,

Scott

Donald Smith wrote:

Attendees:

Donald Smith, Eclipse Foundation

Falko Riemenschneider, Itemis

Antonio Majori, Engineering Group

Stephane Drapeau, Obeo

Minutes

- There were timezone problems due to North America timezone changing, and not Europe, and Donald had sent the meeting invitation out from North America

- No meeting next week due to EclipseCon.

- Donald still needs to speak to Ricco about 4.2 OSGi code inclusion. Will update list as soon as we can connect.

- eBPM – to SOA TLP

o http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/ebpm/ Creation review is planned for 7 April, 2010

- Don