[soa-dev] A BPM Runtime and API

Hi all,

Now that there are more and more projects about BPM in the SOA TLP, I am wondering whether one of them provides a re-usable BPM runtime, with an API. It seems like eBPM and Stardust do that, but I can't read anything about API. Are they intended to be internal (and then avoid most possible integration between different tools), or does one project officially provides this runtime and API, and offer community support on it ?

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top