[smila-user] Record metadata supported types

Hi,

I would like to know if it possible to have as metadata in a record a Java Object of an arbitrary type, beyond the Value supported types (String, Date, integer, etc...).
I know that an alternative solution is to put Java Objects as attachments, but as I'm using the RecordStorage service I would like just to put data in the attributes of records, in order to be able to easily retrieve them.

Thank you,

Nicolò Aquilini

Back to the top