Re: [smila-user] BPEL if condition in pipeline

Thank you Tobias,

that was exactly the missing configuration.

Nicolò Aquilini

2012/4/11 Tobias Liefke <eclipse@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Nick,

I would like to change the attribute "MimeType" with another one, but as I change it, all the records will be indexed in the Solr index, as if the new record attribute is not seen in the BPEL condition.
Is there any other configuration to set?

Yes there is one: You need to declare the attribute in configuration/org.eclipse.smila.blackboard/RecordFilters.xml in the filter "workflow-object". Else the attribute is not visible to the BPEL pipeline.

This is documented here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation/HowTo/How_to_filter_and_access_record_data_in_BPEL

Tobias