Re: [smila-dev] Error when running a build.

Hi,

Thanks for the hint. I've added it to our FAQ
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/FAQ

Regards,
Juergen.

Am Freitag, den 19.11.2010, 18:27 +0100 schrieb Bogdan Sacaleanu:
> Hi,
>
> for those interested, the following did the trick:
>
>      -Dosgi.java.profile.bootdelegation=override
>
> Regards,
>    Bogdan.

Jürgen Schumacher
Senior Developer

Attensity Europe GmbH | Europaallee 10 | 67657 Kaiserslautern | Germany
Phone +49 (0) 631 303 55 - 64  |  Fax +49 (0) 631 303-5507
juergen.schumacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.attensity.com
Sitz Kaiserslautern | Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern HRB 30711

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Peter Tepassé, Dr. Stefan Wess

Back to the top