Re: [smila-dev] Error when running a build.

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 19.11.2010, 13:21 +0100 schrieb Bogdan Sacaleanu:
> 	Hi,
>
> does anyone have any idea why the following error occurs when running a
> BUILD of SMILA extended with several bundels!?
> It runs smoothly while called from within Eclipse, but not after creating
> the build.

I am not completely sure what the probleme, but here we go:
No I didn't have problems like this recently. I once had problems when
services or pipelets were called from pipelines started from search
requests coming from the webserver because there was a different thread
context class loader set by Tomcat. I "fixed" this by setting this class
loader to the bundle to one that worked better, see
org.eclipse.smila.processing.bpel.ExtensionManager.invokeAdapter(...),
lines 209-210. Maybe this disturbs something in your service. Then you
probably have to fiddle with the thread context class loader inside your
service yourself. And this is something where I can not really give you
much advice, sorry.

Regards,
Juergen.

Back to the top