[smila-dev] JMX performance counters >> memory leak?

Hi folks,

Not having any clue on how the perf. Counters are impl’ed , I was wondering when looking @ my JMX client, if the perf. Counter nodes for the crawlers that we can see in the jmx console are not constituting a memory leak.

cid:image001.png@01CAAFB2.99444C70

Granted, I guess the memory consumed by the counters shouldn’t be so much, but if we are thinking in terms of a 24x7 system that has an uptime in years then this might be troublesome – not to speak of the clutter in the JMX console.

Is there any way to garbage collect these items that I don’t  know of or should I create a feature request?

Thomas Menzel @ IT-Solutions GmbH

Back to the top