From: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel.Stucky@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009 18:47
To: smila-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AW: [smila-dev] New Feature: Agent and AgentController

Hi all,

I did some updates on the Agent interface and the AgentController implementation. I also added a FeedAgent to receive RSS and Atom feeds using ROME. Please check out the updated documentation on http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation.

I also provided a tutorial "How to implement an Agent" http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=SMILA/Development_Guidelines/How_to_implement_an_agent.

Please report any comments or issues !
Still waiting for some thoughts about the PerformanceCounters for agents/crawlers.

Bye,
Daniel