RE: [smila-dev] aperture integration

hi antoni,

thx for the prompt answer!

> As I said we expect to make a release "as soon as possible" after the Easter holidays

that sounds really great!
we are planning on a release toward the end of the month. not sure what will all be changing on your end and if we are still able to get that in. but we will certainly strife to do so!
next week I will be on vacation but sebastian voigt will be my backup and hence probably contacting you!

Kind regards
Thomas Menzel @ brox IT-Solutions GmbH