RE: [smila-dev] Restructuring the Blackboard Service

Hi,

A few days ago, I have created a branch in our repository to implement the proposed changes
to the Blackboard service and the QueueWorker TaskListExecutionService:

http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.smila/branches/2009-04-06_jschumacher_Blackboard-Restructuring

Everything should be working in this branch, too (as far as it has been working in trunk on Monday ;-)
The important changes are in the o.e.smila.blackboard and o.e.s.connectivity.queue.worker bundles,
everything else should be just renaming (BlackboardService -> BlackboardFactory/Blackboard) and changed
initialization of declarative services and test cases. Please have a look at the changed components,
so that I can hopefully merge the changes back into trunk soon. Of course, any feedback, comment,
improvement idea, criticism, whatever, is welcome (-:

I wish you a happy Easter!

Cheers,
Juergen