RE: [smila-dev] Great News -- Switch to Eclipse SVN is right around the corner :)

Hi,

I suppose, lib is not included in trunk, because we would need to create more
CQs for the stuff in it, so you must set it up for yourself.

See http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Development_Guidelines/Howto_set_up_dev_environment#Build_Requirements.
You can recycle the lib directory from the old repository, of course (at least, my build it currently
running with it).

Cheers,
Jürgen.