From: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sebastian Voigt
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 10:47 AM
To: Smila project developer mailing list
Subject: [smila-dev] Great News -- Switch to Eclipse SVN is right around the corner :)

Hi guys,

we are planning to switch our current development subversion trunk to READONLY (at approx. 11°°).
Then all developers/committers update the bundles on the eclipse svn, and after that:
We will work only with bugzilla and the eclipse svn as from now.

I will send a update plan in a few minutes.

Sebastian Voigt