Re: [smila-dev] questions about CQ's and some interesting external libraries

Thanks for the answers... just to keep you informed about my own process:

(1) No, I am happy if someone else does the Orbit contribution work ;-)
But if you need any help please tell me.

(2)-(4) I integrated the versions from your SVN repository including the
external requirements and everything seems to be working. Thanks.

Regards,
Markus

Ralf Rausch wrote:
> Hey Markus,
>
> (1) Yes, we plan to contribute those and other libraries to orbit. But at the moment we don´t know the exact date, cause we have to do the orbit process (like become committer for orbit) and I don´t know how long it takes. Today I do the first step to become a committer ("You should make your interest known on the Orbit mailing list"). Or do you plan to contribute by your own (g-eclipse)??
> (2) The versions found in the repository are stable.
> (3+4) Only JAXB has dependencies: 1) javax.xml.bind and 2) javax.xml.stream. Hence, you need javax.xml.stream in your workspace, too.
>
> Hope this helps and regards,
> Ralf

Back to the top