[smila-dev] usage of extractors

Hi aperture team,

I have another question concerning the usage of extractors:

As I understand - Extractor implementations register their factory at
the ExtractorRegistry. Each ExtractorFactory provides a list of
supported mimetypes it can extract. The ExtractorRegistry returns
available Extractors for a specified mimetype or a set of all registered
Extractors.
How is it possible to select a certain Extractor to use for document
extraction if multiple extractors are available for the specified
mimetype? Is such a selection logic part of the implementation of a
smila pipelet using the aperture extractor ?

Bye,
Daniel

Back to the top