Re: AW: [smila-dev] Question about routing messages

Hi, Daniel and Dmitry

Just fixed 5_Minutes_to_Success page )).

Shortly it should be two rules for Listener:

<ListenerConfig xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/smila/queue";
 xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="schemas/QueueWorkerConfig.xsd"

 <Rule Name="Rule 1">
   <Source BrokerId="broker1" Queue="SMILA.connectivity"/>
   <Condition>Operation='ADD' AND DataSourceID = 'ds1'</Condition>
   <Task>
     <Process Workflow="pipeline1"/>
   </Task>
 </Rule>

 <Rule Name="Rule 2">
   <Source BrokerId="broker1" Queue="SMILA.connectivity"/>
   <Condition>Operation='ADD' AND DataSourceID = 'ds2'</Condition>
   <Task>
     <Process Workflow="pipeline2"/>
   </Task>
 </Rule>
</ListenerConfig>

Daniel.Stucky@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks Dmitry, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Daniel