Re: [smila-dev] Question about routing messages

Hi Daniel,

You can find the example configuration for the case when records that come
from different sources go to different pipelines here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation_for_5_Minutes_to_Success#5_Minutes_for_Changing_Workflow
The idea is that you can separate records that come form different sources
by applying Condition in the Rules.

Thanks,
Dmitry