Von: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Juergen.Schumacher@xxxxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2008 15:47
An: smila-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: RE: [smila-dev] FW: [eclipse.org-committers] Are you interested inOSGi (Equinox) as a server

Everything seems to be possible, (-;

But I’m not currently not able to state what may be the best option. If RFC 119 will become part of the OSGi spec., we should certainly go for something supporting this standard, which would enable hopefully to exchange the actual implementation. A full implementation of this RFC should provide both remote communication between OSGi services as well as between components in different languages. Maybe someday even RIENA will support the RFC …

Cheers,

Jürgen.