Re: [smila-dev] RE: Exception as control flow... nono

Hi Dimitry,

thanks for response.

The issue is not in having such a exception. It should not be used as control flow.

Is this behaviour of use?
Yes, invalidate() now uses another way to check that record is not loaded into blackboard rather than catching exception.

The other point is... why does this problem happen in my unit tests?

Is this normal behaviour or do I use the API wrong?

INFO level was not important to me... for me the ERROR and WARN level were important, because a user will expect a problem?
It's normal behavior for those tests that use API in such way. Anyway I left warning in the invalidate() method, I think it can be quite informative when you really try to invalidate missing record. Probably log level can be changed to something like DEBUG.

Back to the top