Re: [smila-dev] [Fwd: Re: outdated libraries problem]

Hi folks,

There are many outdated libraries used in 3rd party frameworks like ActiveMQ, ODE, etc.

It looks like they are not up to date only because no one do it.
It cause CQ for old jars and problems with discovering sources.

1. we may update maven pom's and send patches to framework communities...
2. CQ as it is now.
3. Update 3rd party libraries only in our distribution manually.

--
Ivan

Re: outdated libraries problem