Von: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jeff McAffer
Gesendet: Montag, 29. September 2008 15:35
An: Smila project developer mailing list
Betreff: Re: [smila-dev] tool for EPL source headers

Hmmm, it has worked for us in the past.  Not sure what is going on for you.  Perhaps posting to the releng forum would get some hints.

Jeff

Thomas Menzel wrote:

hi,

thx jeff fort he hint.

I found the tool @ http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_copyright_tool

and I have the command in the context menu but for some reason it doesn’t do squat…

… using eclipse 3.3 and the respective tool version from CVS.

Kind regards

Thomas Menzel

brox IT-Solutions GmbH