From: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dmitry Hazin
Sent: Dienstag, 30. September 2008 09:57
To: Smila project developer mailing list
Subject: Re: [smila-dev] binstorage redesign

hm, i thought that binstorage was aimed to be just storage for binary
objects and not virtual filesystem; is there any requirement about
virtual filesystem? Regarding performance aspect, binstorage should
decide internally how to keep files most effectively and it should be
able to organize them into hierarchy if needed/distribute in cluster etc.