RE: [smila-dev] minimize CQ code (ActiveMQ)

Great Idea Ivan,

could you please test your suggestion.

The CQ for activeMQ was already created, but we are still in the "preparation phase" for adding information to the CQ.
It should be no problem to change the Version for the CQ, thus we should wait for Active MQ 5.2 and switch to this version
as fast as we can.

Back to the top